Last year was quite a challenging time. I started my driving lessons, lost my job, spent months and months and months searching for the next opportunity …. oh I also failed my driving test first time…. but lets not get into that bit right now. I also taught my self to crochet! There was an amazing wedding, a house move, a fantastic trip to london and some happy memories made amongst the not so good ones. Finally gaining a position that I enjoy, I have high hopes for 2018.
Knowing many have resolutions to make themselves better people, I have a few goals in mind that are listed below.
1. To pass my driving test no matter how long it takes.
2. To find a lovely little car so I can explore what more England has to offer
3. Continue my crochet and pick up knitting again
4. To properly get back into piano and guitar playing so I can join in with the local jams
5. To upgrade my website somehow
6. Experiment with different mediums for my portfolio
7. Start going to the local Park Run
8. Practice being mindful and calm in difficult situations
9. Photograph different places and things
10. Get your ass on your unicycle and be awesome