BUSY!!!! | Developing Design Practice | Lamb to the Slaughter

Today’s work session, I test printed my book pages, for a unit called ‘Developing Design Practice’ and I did a few screen print experiments.
All of these are rough, because I still need to work out measurements for my dust jacket, not to mention work out what papers I need to use, for my final print.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

I accidentally made something cool!!!!

experiment1

 

 

experiment1inverted

I was just doodling a concept for a character I made up inside a novel, which I wrote but awaiting some editing advice.

So!!!

Here stands the original and the inverted copy 😀