Business Card Development 2 | ISTD Update

So yesterday I handed in my ISTD submission, all went okay I suppose bar a few mishaps BUT I am proud of what I have achieved and pictures to come this weekend!!!! (That’s a promise).

Today, has been a chill out and do Promotion and Employability day, where I updated my sketchbook with a lecture, and annotated Monday’s business card designs. Now I have made new ones, following advise from one of my lecturers.

I’ve used the same card stock as before, but off white and cream paper stocks on either side. (This time I decided to use Spray mount, so much easier and less sticky on the edges too! My house mate / course mate can eat his words!!! muahahhahah!).

Well here are the photos of the new and improved business cards for my unit.

You may notice that these look really different, that’s because I scrapped the full block colour designs and left it simple with the double J speaking. The colours are very muted though, so I might need to test other paper stocks if I have time, but next I can choose my preferred card out of these (Maybe one of each) and then start doing everything else I need to do!!!

More Messy Fun Time!

Messy Fun Time seems to be a reoccurring thing on a Friday…… (maybe it’s because I have no lectures on this day!)

I am still experimenting with mediums with my promotion and employability unit, this time my adventures took me to the Screen Printing room, to experiment with my logo. The effects were awesome, and I cannot wait to scan these in to enhance the colours!

(I may already have my favourite!!!!)